1.    #1  
    Hi.

We have a Treo 650 which syncs happily with outlook 2002, but when syncing contacts, it only updates those in the root of the "Contacts" directory on our XP box.

We have several subdirectories under "Contacts", so that we can differentiate between social and work, and between individual enterprises for our work contacts. Ideally, we'd like to sync all our contacts, with categories associated with the Treo contact reflecting the subdirectory name in Outlook.

I've read (on a completely divergent thread) that this is possibly, but I can't see any way of achieving it. Does anyone have any ideas ?

jd
    Global Posts
    328 Global Posts
    You need third party software to do what you want - try PocketMirror from Chapura (www.chapura.com)
    Agreed with above. However, the really cheap method is to have those same contacts copied into the main contacts folder. When I add a contact, I put them where I want, then copy over into the main contacts field.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    Agreed with above. However, the really cheap method is to have those same contacts copied into the main contacts folder. When I add a contact, I put them where I want, then copy over into the main contacts field.
    Agreed, though it may take a long time depending on the amount of contacts.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com
    It did for me.
    Then when our computers when haywire at work, what a nightmare to redo them. I still haven't finished. Maybe when I don't want to work I will finish them.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks guys, I'll go buy the software. JD.