1.    #1  
    The treo 755p is a few months away, I am not sure it will fix any treo 700p issue but if it does I want a trade in program for us treo 700p users...

Can we send another letter requesting that we send in our treo 700p with say $100 for the new 755p if it fixes any problems and if we dont get our firmware update for the 700p.

I know they have had trade in programs for upgrading your treo but last I checked it was no longer offered.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    send away. let us know how it works out.
    I personally say its a waste of $.39
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    the 755 is actually a few weeks away (May 15). Barely a month. I would say it is even money we get the 700p by then.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eodell View Post
    the 755 is actually a few weeks away (May 15). Barely a month. I would say it is even money we get the 700p by then.
    Well, when it's available...we'll see who lines up to get it...

My bet is that the line for the 755 will be much shorter than the line for the 700P was. Remember that???

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    Look at the thread about the 650 trade-in offer. Those guys are still waiting for their checks and it's been since before Christmas...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Look at the thread about the 650 trade-in offer. Those guys are still waiting for their checks and it's been since before Christmas...
    Check the link to the site... They are no longer doing that program..
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    Check the link to the site... They are no longer doing that program..
    But, who would you be wanting the trade-in from? Wouldn't it have to be through Palm like the other one? My point was that they are still waiting for their checks even though the program has ended...