1.    #1  
    I've been having an issue on my Treo 700P and Goodlink. I keep having reminders popping up for old meetings that don't seem to exist in my calendar anymore.

I'm thinking they were probably old meetings that were set to reoccur forever. The reminders pop up on my phone, I click goto reminder and it takes me to the current day on my calendar where there is no meeting.

I don't get these reminders on my Desktop from Outlook.

Any ideas?
    Have you tried reprovisioning your phone?
    some of my executives have the same problem, they will get reminders for meetings or events that are a few days old. Good support has yet to find an answer for me (surprise surprise..)
    Communications Administrator
    Phones: Palm 650,700P,700wx,755p, Samsung IP830w, Moto Q
    Goodlink Admin 55 users.
    By chance could the execs or others have HotSynced calendar to the PalmOS Treo (or ActiveSync for WM)?

I have seen this in the past with other users and a "getcal" or "reprov" from the debugger clears it up pretty well. Give it a shot.

-E
  5.    #5  
    GoodGuy, I have not tried reprovisioning my phone no, how exactly do I do that??

I have never used Active Sync, I do however Hotsync at home using the Palm Desktop. I do use the Palm desktop calendar for personal events and keep my work calendar seperately using Goodlink. These old events are from my work though not from anything I've added to the Palm desktop calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by eVader
    I have seen this in the past with other users and a "getcal" or "reprov" from the debugger clears it up pretty well. Give it a shot.
    You're speaking greek to me, how do i do that?