Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    So you just left her at home, all by her lonesome like an old shoe???
    Oh, please...

The least she can do for all the care I give her is clean the house, take the trash out, wash and iron my clothes, or fix supper...but, nooooooooo...all she wants to do is sit on my dresser and "be there for me" when I get home.

What kind of a relationship is that??
    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01 View Post
    The Blackjack is my "weekend/backup" phone, although I am carrying it today at work, just for a change. I have had some "quality time" to get to know the WM5 OS better...and there are actually some things that I like better about the Windows OS and the Blackjack phone as a whole compared to the Treo...but not enough to want to use it full-time.
    Although the Blackjack is very powerful compared to the 680, the Blackjack is no 750.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Oh, please...

The least she can do for all the care I give her is clean the house, take the trash out, wash and iron my clothes, or fix supper...but, nooooooooo...all she wants to do is sit on my dresser and "be there for me" when I get home.

What kind of a relationship is that??
    I'm not even going to dignify that post with an answer! Well, okay...I am going to answer, but only to show my disdain
    I'm not even going to dignify that post with an answer! Well, okay...I am going to answer, but only to show my disdain
    I keep her clean & shiny. I buy her screen protectors to keep her from getting scratched. I even buy her new cases so she can look beautiful and sexy when we go out. I keep her safe and protected. And...I make sure I charge her every night.

Isn't that enough...??
    I keep her clean & shiny. I buy her screen protectors to keep her from getting scratched. I even buy her new cases so she can look beautiful and sexy when we go out. I keep her safe and protected. And...I make sure I charge her every night.

Isn't that enough...??
    So...you class her up just to leave her by her lonesome while you're out and about with your "weekend" backup, huh?
    So...you class her up just to leave her by her lonesome while you're out and about with your "weekend" backup, huh?

LOL!!! I knew that was coming!!

OK, OK...I give.
    LOL!!! I knew that was coming!!

OK, OK...I give.
    I win, I win!!! Bwhahahahahaha!!!
    No contest
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    No contest
    Of course not! Who could resist little ol' me??
    Of course not! Who could resist little ol' me??
    I cant imagine? 11one111!!!
    if one does switch from Palm OS to WM5/6 do you lose all PIM data? In other words can calendar and contact information be electronically transferred to the WM PIM?
  12.    #32  
    i dunno, is it possible though to switch was is different in palm than in windows???

Who are You talking to?

See Who Here
    not sure what you mean, can someone answer my original question?
    I win, I win!!! Bwhahahahahaha!!!

For now...
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle View Post
    if one does switch from Palm OS to WM5/6 do you lose all PIM data? In other words can calendar and contact information be electronically transferred to the WM PIM?
    Yes of course.

You can either export and import PIM info via comma seperated file (excel), or you can set it up to sync with Outlook and then sync your windows mobile device with Outlook as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    Yes of course.

You can either export and import PIM info via comma seperated file (excel), or you can set it up to sync with Outlook and then sync your windows mobile device with Outlook as well.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobwelsh View Post
    i dunno, is it possible though to switch was is different in palm than in windows???
    I would try to answer you, but I have no idea what you are trying to ask...

For now...
    Have you not learned anything?? I always win!
    Have you not learned anything?? I always win!
    It's not like I learned something new. I know that a woman needs to think she has won...

It's very important.
    ...a woman needs to think she has won...
    If that's really what you believe, you haven't learned anything, yet
    If that's really what you believe, you haven't learned anything, yet
    Just playin'. You won...really.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast