1.    #1  
    wondering what is this ImgDB-200 file. It's 8MB in size and the properties C/T: Imag/Imag. I do not have any pictures stored in the ram.
    Anyone else has this file in the ram?
    Thanks!!
    8MB?? I don't have a file using that name. I checked the native "Info" and FileZ...
    I don't have that file, either. Wow, it's HUGE on your phone cttreo (and yes, Christina, I agree that size does matter! ;-) ). Have you tried using the "View," or maybe "Info" function in Resco Explorer to see what's in it?
    I had that same file after downloading a program and i just deleted the file and the program still works fine. when did you notice it was on there?

Who are You talking to?

See Who Here
  5.    #5  
    Thank you everyone. Didn't notice when it first appeared but was running low in memory, hence was scrutinising the file size. Was shocked to see such a big file, and the creator is IMAG. Use the resco explorer to check, but no other information as to which programme is using this file. I moved the file to the card, hoping all programmes still work fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    I don't have that file, either. Wow, it's HUGE on your phone cttreo (and yes, Christina, I agree that size does matter! ;-) ). Have you tried using the "View," or maybe "Info" function in Resco Explorer to see what's in it?
    LOL! See? I'm not the only one that's honest ! These women that are filling their men's heads with these delusions are not doing them any favors...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    LOL! See? I'm not the only one that's honest ! These women that are filling their men's heads with these delusions are not doing them any favors...
    There may be a few fellows reading this thread who are now secretly checking statistics, trying to find their tape measures, and generally questioning their manliness thanks to you two.
    Quote Originally Posted by DIG View Post
    There may be a few fellows reading this thread who are now secretly checking statistics, trying to find their tape measures, and generally questioning their manliness thanks to you two.
    That's an interesting picture you've painted...

If they're on TC, they've already scored big points. I'm drawn to guys with Treos...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    That's an interesting picture you've painted...

If they're on TC, they've already scored big points. I'm drawn to guys with Treos...
    Particularly if they have condoms "small" enough to fit their Treos!!!! (of course I'm referring to another post involving I think you same folks in another thread!).