1.    #1  
    I am having a strange issue with my 680 where I cannot load websites periodically. It almost always happens when I start using it in the morning. I have several automated processes in place before I wake up. For example, I download RSS feeds using QuickNews at 6 am. Chatter connects at 6:15. My IM client logs on at 6:30. So all of those applications (obviously) work without incident. It's the web browser that's giving me fits.

Has anyone else seen this issue? Is it a matter of too many network sockets being used because of the other network-connected apps?

Thanks,
    David
    Have you tried clearing the cache and history on it, I have had similar problems and cleared it out, and it works fine. does it do it through out the day???

Who are You talking to?

See Who Here
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobwelsh View Post
    Have you tried clearing the cache and history on it, I have had similar problems and cleared it out, and it works fine. does it do it through out the day???
    I did clear the cache just this morning. I didn't have the issue today, but Mundu wasn't logged in when I woke up either. On a typical day, if QuickNews has downloaded my RSS feeds, Mundu is connected, and Chatter is logged on, at the beginning of the day, I have to reset my 680 in order to enable Blazer to render any websites. Keep in mind - this does not happen when I log onto those 3 programs manually; only when I get up in the morning and the programs have started automatically.

(I hope this rather obtuse explanation makes sense.)