1.    #1  
    anyone have a step by step on how to set it up? the instructions on palm support run you through XP.
    Need information on Real Estate, Please contact me!!!
    www.TheMMTeam.com
    It matters what kind of bluetooth radio you have. Some configure good in Vista, and some are a pain to configure. My desktop took me 4 hours to research the appropriate drivers, my laptop worked on first install.
    ----

Sprint Treo 700p
  3.    #3  
    can you tell me where you researched... i have a sony vaio ar250g... it's only 4 months old...
    www.TheMMTeam.com
    Quote Originally Posted by J0V3 View Post
    can you tell me where you researched... i have a sony vaio ar250g... it's only 4 months old...
    Look on the Vaio website for updated drivers for Vista. Make sure your bluetooth stack is working. After that, pair the devices. Then make sure DUN is enabled as a service in that devices pair settings (on the computer).

I had to research places because I had a generic bluetooth device on my custom built computer. No driver support available there.
    ----

Sprint Treo 700p
  5.    #5  
    thanks for the tip... i'll let you know if it worked
    www.TheMMTeam.com
    Yeah, works fine for me, after I used a hack on the Logitech forums to use a different bluetooth stack for my BT keyboard and mouse receiver.