Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by treoluv View Post
    On the Hotsync screen; hold the "UP" button, then tap on the lower right corner. Badha bhum! It's reset.
    Really very lower right corner.
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I actually read the title and thought this was a bit different... the Treo resetting itself. All these solutions are you asking the Treo to do the reset.

I reset using zlauncher, so I've got an on-demand solution

I know mine starts bogging down after a while, and a nice reset perks it up... is there way to say, every day at 2am have it do a reset?
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    I know mine starts bogging down after a while, and a nice reset perks it up... is there way to say, every day at 2am have it do a reset?
    Look, this isn't a Windows Mobile device!
    Mike
    You may be encountering cache issues. If the cache has to be cleared all the time, that may slow things down. There are lots of threads on cache control. Look for DBCacheTool or investigate ResetDoctore by Hobbyist.

If you have Resco Backup, you can tell it to reset after a scheduled backup.

Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680
    LOL...I think this is a first! I've never read a thread with two pages of how to make the Treo reset, they used to be so good at doing it on their own.
    I actually read the title and thought this was a bit different... the Treo resetting itself. All these solutions are you asking the Treo to do the reset.

I reset using zlauncher, so I've got an on-demand solution

I don't find I need to do this with my 680 but I did this nightly on my 650.

Download LookAtMe and mReset. Set LookAtMe to launch mReset at your specified time.

Don't be startled by the chiming/screen lighting up at 2am. I have ProfileCare turn all sounds off and screen way down at night so this never bothered me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12