Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I've done a search, but if there's a relevant thread, just point me that direction!

I just want to know more about this program - I don't want to stream downloads, but I WOULD like to run previously downloaded video content on my 700p. Is Kinoma my best choice for this?

Also, I mistakenly downloaded and installed an older copy of Kinoma (don't ask) and then deleted when I realised it was 2.2 and because of the 700's twitchiness with older programs I figured it would be a really bad idea. However, in reading the files I found when I searched, I disocver there's a bundled version already ON the 700p - have I managed to delete something vital in the course of deleting the older download version? (duh)

Any and all information about this program and whether it will do what I need would be great. Or, alternatively, point me towards a program that will do it better!

Thanks
    Go to the website using blazer on your phone and you get it for a discount price I think it was only like $9.99... So far its the best $10 I have spent, it allows you to play all sorts of media formats but most importantly for me is being able to stream XM radio with the phones screen and keyboard off. I also enjoy watching google video and u tube on my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by divamum View Post
    I've done a search, but if there's a relevant thread, just point me that direction!

I just want to know more about this program - I don't want to stream downloads, but I WOULD like to run previously downloaded video content on my 700p. Is Kinoma my best choice for this?

Also, I mistakenly downloaded and installed an older copy of Kinoma (don't ask) and then deleted when I realised it was 2.2 and because of the 700's twitchiness with older programs I figured it would be a really bad idea. However, in reading the files I found when I searched, I disocver there's a bundled version already ON the 700p - have I managed to delete something vital in the course of deleting the older download version? (duh)

Any and all information about this program and whether it will do what I need would be great. Or, alternatively, point me towards a program that will do it better!

Thanks
    Kinoma is best for streaming material, as the TCPMP can pretty much play anything that you already have downloaded (or uploaded) to your Treo...and for free! Jump to the Palm Multimedia forum and you will find this discussed at length!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Kinoma is best for streaming material, as the TCPMP can pretty much play anything that you already have downloaded (or uploaded) to your Treo...and for free! Jump to the Palm Multimedia forum and you will find this discussed at length!
    AHA! This is what I need by the sound of it... thanks for the forum tip too (duh - didn't even notice there WAS a multimedia forum... ::smacks own wrist:: Tx!!)
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!! This is EXACTLY what i wanted and is a fantastic piece of software! My mind is totally blown by the idea that I can run video on my phone... I am one VERY happy camper!
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    glad you figured out the movies. This will help you be more productive at work right? lol I really hope you have checked out slingbox. live tv on your treo. watched opening day Red Sox yesterday at work.
    If I could know then, what I know now.