1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 650. I just updated from a really old clie. When I migrated the info, some of the dates changed. My birthday is wrong, but my fiance's is right. Does anyone know how to fix this? I don't know which ones are right and which ones are wrong.

Thanks,
    Mark
    How did you migrate?

How did the dates change? Is one device on month/day/year and the other on day/month/year?
  3.    #3  
    I upgraded the Palm software and it imported all the info...I never checked to make sure it was correct. Then, after many attempts, I was able to sync the treo 650 with the new palm software. Now, some of the dates are wrong and some are correct and I can't find a rhyme and reason to it.
    I remember hearing something about this on a board before, but I couldn't find it.
    Are the dates also wrong on the Palm Desktop?

If they are okay on the desktop -- hard reset and hot sync again. Your "many attempts" comment gives me pause. . . . . . as to something might have gone wrong with the hot sync.

How wrong are the dates?
    Wrong Day?
    Wrong Month?
    Wrong Year?
    All wrong?

Does the "wrong date" match a "right date" for another event?

Use the Search function for "clie" -- you may find the reference you are looking for. . . . . . .
  5.    #5  
    the dates are the same in palm and on the desktop. they are off by one day, all the wrong ones are a day backwards.
    Wierd.

I have no idea on why it happenned or on how to fix it -- other than to go manually change the wrong ones. . . .

(Could it be that some of the recurring entries were set (or got corrupted) to a day (4th Monday) vs. a specific date (April 23rd) and this somehow messed up the transfer?)