1.    #1  
    Hi everyone. I have been looking for a BT headset that will work with both Treo 650 and a MacBook Pro for things like Skype. Is there such thing available? I saw a BT headset that worked with Treo and PC but not with Mac. Thanks in advance for advice.
    I use a Jabra 250 with my MBP and Skype and it works great. I've used it sucessfully with a Treo 650, and 700p. As far as I know just about any bluetooth compatible headset should work. There are some headsets that allow you to pair multiple devices. Anytime I want to switch the Jabra 250 from one device to the other (MBP or Treo) I have to re-pair them.

Quote Originally Posted by eben333 View Post
    Hi everyone. I have been looking for a BT headset that will work with both Treo 650 and a MacBook Pro for things like Skype. Is there such thing available? I saw a BT headset that worked with Treo and PC but not with Mac. Thanks in advance for advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by jocamero View Post
    I use a Jabra 250 with my MBP and Skype and it works great. I've used it sucessfully with a Treo 650, and 700p. As far as I know just about any bluetooth compatible headset should work. There are some headsets that allow you to pair multiple devices. Anytime I want to switch the Jabra 250 from one device to the other (MBP or Treo) I have to re-pair them.
    Any BT headset will work with a Mac. No such thing as PC only BT headsets or PC only mice or monitors ect..
    Just started playing with Skype & bluetooth. Use Motorola H700c with Sprint Treo 650 and Targus USB Bluetooth 2.0 adapter. The Motorola seems to keep pair with both. Little trouble with skype, had to load trial plugin Vitaero ($20). Does work; bluetooth quality is just ok when added to just ok VOIP. Kevin
    Using my Pre to help run: www.at-peace.net

Sharp Zaurus->HP Jornada->Sony Clie T615->Treo 650 (CDMA)->Treo 755p->Palm Pre (Disappointed) -> Iphone4 (Happy)
    I have used the Jabra JX10 (see review at http://blog.treonauts.com/2005/12/jabra_jx10_blue.html ) successfully switching between Treo and Skype on a MacBook without having to re-pair. However, sometimes Skype fails to find the headset.