1.    #1  
    Hello Everyone,

We are excited to announce VoicePlayIt 1.0 release for pTunes.

This is a simple voice command and control utility that allows you to control pTunes with just your voice, no buttons, no taps, just hands free operation with you voice.

You can be walking around the lake with your Treo in your pocket and just say "Play", "Stop", "Pause", "Next Track", "Prev Track", "Repeat", "No Repeat", "Shuffle", "No Shuffle", "Song Info", and "Manage Playlist".

This beta does not have any skins available, but is totally functional for 10 days after first run.

It's only 100kb for the application, and 41kb for the VoiceLib(tm) Technology. wave files 231kb, and skins 900kb.

Please get your copy today at:

http://www.voiceit-tech.com/trials/vpitm100b037vit.prc

Please read all instructions and use the Help.

Thanks for your time!
    The VoiceIt Team!
    Last edited by intelligentforu; 05/15/2007 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Released Product
    thanks, But why would you want to sit on a subway and yell, "NO SHUFFLE" or "NO REPEAT" ????!!!

Sounds cool, but......
    does it control volume?
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
  4.    #4  
    Hello,

Actually, you don't have to yell at all, just talk. Even softly will work.

Give it a try and see for yourself.

Thanks for your time!
    The VoiceIt Team!

Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    thanks, But why would you want to sit on a subway and yell, "NO SHUFFLE" or "NO REPEAT" ????!!!

Sounds cool, but......
  5.    #5  
    Hello,

Not in this version, but next weeks update will contain Volume Up/Down.

Thanks for your time!
    The VoiceIt Team!

Quote Originally Posted by mrgarza View Post
    does it control volume?

Sounds cool, but......

Actually, this could be pretty cool if you use your Treo as an MP3 player connected to your car audio system. It would be much easier and safer to contol Ptunes via voice commands verses fumbling around on the treo thumboard while your driving!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Likewise, if I am using a A2DP Bluetooth headphone (like Motorola S9) and my Treo is 10 feet away, will it work with SAG? Will I be able to use voice commands over the microphone of a A2DP headphones?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    How sensitive is it? If I'm running on the treadmill, will the background noises, and any side conversations I might be having cause problems?

Guess I'll just have to give it a try...
    Hey, I like fumbling my keyboard........

I just was clean out my office yesterday and found my Shure headphones. I love them but, there was not a button to control ptunes, like magic button or freedom. Now I have a way to use them and control tracks. Sweet.
    If only I could answer the phone via voice command...........
    THIS IS A USEFUL APP.
  10.    #10  
    Yes, this sounds like a great idea as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    Actually, this could be pretty cool if you use your Treo as an MP3 player connected to your car audio system. It would be much easier and safer to contol Ptunes via voice commands verses fumbling around on the treo thumboard while your driving!
  11.    #11  
    Thank you for your feedback. We are coming out with update next week. It will have much more functionality.

Hey, I like fumbling my keyboard........

I just was clean out my office yesterday and found my Shure headphones. I love them but, there was not a button to control ptunes, like magic button or freedom. Now I have a way to use them and control tracks. Sweet.
    If only I could answer the phone via voice command...........
    THIS IS A USEFUL APP.
  12.    #12  
    Hello,

If you have pTunes 3.x and lower you can enable Background Noise Filtration and it will help with the background noise. Now, even if you don't have this enabled you can use the recording level slider and lower the recording volume.

Thanks,
    The VoiceIt Team!

Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    How sensitive is it? If I'm running on the treadmill, will the background noises, and any side conversations I might be having cause problems?

Guess I'll just have to give it a try...
  13.    #13  
    Hello Everyone,

We are excited to announce VoicePlayIt 1.0 beta release 2 for pTunes.

This is a simple voice command and control utility that allows you to control pTunes with just your voice, no buttons, no taps, just hands free operation with you voice.

You can be walking around the lake with your Treo in your pocket and just say "Play", "Stop", "Pause", "Next Track", "Prev Track", "Repeat", "No Repeat", "Shuffle", "No Shuffle", "Song Info", and "Manage Playlist".

This beta does not have any skins available, but is totally functional for 10 days after first run.

It's only 69kb for the application, and 41kb for the VoiceLib(tm) Technology. wave files 231kb, and skins 22kb.

Please get your copy today at:

http://www.voiceit-tech.com/trials/vpit100b025vit.prc

Please read all instructions and use the Help.

Thanks for your time!
    The VoiceIt Team!
    Just hope no songs have "stop" in 'em. ;-)
    No Hammer Time for us!
  16.    #16  
    Hello,

It's ok if they do, the requirements are wired headset with microphone, so no worries if a song has "Stop"

Cheers!
    The VoiceIt Team!

Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Just hope no songs have "stop" in 'em. ;-)
  17.    #17  
    Hello,

I do like some of his songs, but it's ok to listen to them, as a requirement is a wired headset with microphone.

Cheers!
    The VoiceIt Team!

Quote Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
    No Hammer Time for us!