1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I'm new to the BT game, and it's time to start looking for a headset. I'm not going to ask which one I should buy because I know there are plenty of threads that ask that question. I was wondering if there was a way to test any of them out to see how they feel, work, etc. Also, do any headset offer any different features (other than basic functionality)? Thanks!
    Last edited by kanderna; 04/06/2007 at 10:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kanderna View Post
    Hi all,

I'm new to the BT game, and it's time to start looking for a headset. I'm not going to ask which one I should buy because I know there are plenty of threads that ask that question. I was wondering if there was a way to test any of them out to see how they feel, work, etc. Also, do any headset offer any different features (other than basic functionality)? Thanks!
    I'm not sure if you have found the Bluetooth forum already, but many answers can be found there. I dont think you can just 'test drive' a bt headset without buying it first. Most electronics have to be purchased and most have a window where you can return the item if you dont like it.

And yes, there are many BT headsets that offer more than just basic functionality...the most common features people seek are DSP (Digital Signal Processing) which eliminates background noise so your caller can hear you clearer. Some also have the BT profile that allows you to listen to music streamed via BT. Treocentral has an excellent BT headset comparo tool that you must see! It will also help answer many questions!