1.    #1  
    Just upgraded my wife's 650 to the 680 as per the stick post. All went well, but her recurring annual evenys like birthdays and anniversaries all show up the day before the date that was originally set in her 650. Any ideas of a quick fix or why this happened?????
    I actually experienced a similar problem. Except that my events were pushed forward by 3 hours - so they started at 9pm the preceeding day. Haven't found a way to fix it yet.
    I have had some dates and times seem to shift. Make sure you run the DST patch, though I did and still had the problem. My understanding, however, is that if 4 out of 5 appointments are correct, that's not bad. The fifth one probably wasn't important anyway. That's my feeling, and I'm happy about it.
    There may be a setting for advance notification - Datebook 6 has such a setting. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    I have had some dates and times seem to shift. Make sure you run the DST patch, though I did and still had the problem. My understanding, however, is that if 4 out of 5 appointments are correct, that's not bad. The fifth one probably wasn't important anyway. That's my feeling, and I'm happy about it.
    Sounds like a time zone issue. Perhaps the old device and the new one were set to different time zones?

(If you look at the properties of the event, there's a time zone drop-down where you can see what the setting is for the event. The device's overall timezone setting can be either set manually or via the network.)