Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Got in another Vaja Treo case today.

It's for the 750 but works great on the 680 also.

Has a thick clear shield that protects the screen and you just flip it open when you want to use the touch screen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...nos/vaja01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...nos/vaja02.jpg

Just another toy !!!

What ya think?
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Does it come with a belt clip?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Widdy View Post
    Does it come with a belt clip?
    This one we ordered without the belt clip but you can get it with one.

I have a Vaja on my 750 with the clip.
    For such an expensive case that took soooo long to get, it doesn't look like it protects it very well. The bottom is completely exposed...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    For such an expensive case that took soooo long to get, it doesn't look like it protects it very well. The bottom is completely exposed...
    This one took 42 days to receive and the last cases I ordered about 4 months ago took 41 days.

Yea, I believe that most Vaja cases are like this.

I could put the Palm clear skin over it and throw it in the case and everything would be covered including the keypad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    This one took 42 days to receive and the last cases I ordered about 4 months ago took 41 days.

Yea, I believe that most Vaja cases are like this.

I could put the Palm clear skin over it and throw it in the case and everything would be covered including the keypad.
    You're right...good idea! Buy another case to actually protect the Treo and then put it in the expensive case! You're much wiser than I...
    I like the half-shell idea! They should incorporate that with the bottom to offer some protection!! I doubt that I can wait 42 days...though!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    You're right...good idea! Buy another case to actually protect the Treo and then put it in the expensive case! You're much wiser than I...
    I have 3 of those palm skins here anyway.

Pretty sad, put on a cheap case first so the expensive one will provide protection

The other 750 Vaja case I have has a band across the bottom front.
    I have 3 of those palm skins here anyway.

Pretty sad, put on a cheap case first so the expensive one will provide protection

The other 750 Vaja case I have has a band across the bottom front.
    Well, look at the bright side. It almost follows the Treo theme...

Buy an expensive device and then buy a bunch of software to make it do what it's suppose to do in the first place...
  10.    #10  
    I think the $5.00 rubber case from Palm provides more protection.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...alm680skin.jpg
    Love the copper and the black Vaja leather over it. Very nice combination.
    Got in another Vaja Treo case today.

It's for the 750 but works great on the 680 also.

Has a thick clear shield that protects the screen and you just flip it open when you want to use the touch screen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...nos/vaja01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...nos/vaja02.jpg

Just another toy !!!

What ya think?
    What is your opinion of the flip top screen protector? Does it stay in place, ro flip off easily. Just curious. I just ordered one. How well does it fit for the 680?

Thanks

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    I think the $5.00 rubber case from Palm provides more protection.
    That's the one I use, but mine are pink and black. I traded the white with one of the other TC members.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    What is your opinion of the flip top screen protector? Does it stay in place, ro flip off easily. Just curious. I just ordered one. How well does it fit for the 680?

Thanks

Yes, it stays in place fine and also flips up easy.

Great case just the keyboard and bottom front have no protection.

Fits the 680 perfect except the IR port/ringer switch is covered at the top and the SD card slot is blocked a little.
    Fits the 680 perfect except the IR port/ringer switch is covered at the top and the SD card slot is blocked a little.
    So, actually not "perfect"...

Dang! There goes this case! I have to have free access to the ringer switch when and if I get my 755p. And how much is a 'little' when you mention the SD card slot being blocked...?
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Dang! There goes this case! I have to have free access to the ringer switch when and if I get my 755p. And how much is a 'little' when you mention the SD card slot being blocked...?
    Has to be out of the case to open the door.

My SD card is always in there so it's not a big deal for me.

How hard is it to remove from the case if you need to. I have 4gb card so don't need to remove it all the time, and the ringer switch is no biggie for me but occassionaly I might need it.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    How hard is it to remove from the case if you need to. I have 4gb card so don't need to remove it all the time, and the ringer switch is no biggie for me but occassionaly I might need it.

It's very easy to remove the phone from this case.
    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast