Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    It's very easy to remove the phone from this case.
    Well, of course it is! It's barely covering the phone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Well, look at the bright side. It almost follows the Treo theme...

Buy an expensive device and then buy a bunch of software to make it do what it's suppose to do in the first place...
    That new case from SmartPhone Experts looks pretty good! (Only 29.95) comes with a year's Warranty. May not be a Vaja Case but this looks good.
    Does anyone know were you can go and touch one (Vaja) case before you by, or perhaps a domestic seller?
    I think you can buy the black Vaja from Palm, but I don't know of any retail stores that sell it.
  5.    #25  
    Well, of course it is! It's barely covering the phone...
    Problem solved !!

I forgot that we had the Vaja Leather Bag and the 680 fits perfect inside.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...anos/bag01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...anos/bag02.jpg

Pretty soon I'll need a trailer so I can haul it behind my car
    LOL!! So, a skin case in the Vaja in the Vaja bag?? Wait until I get my case, you'll be buying three of those when you see the pics...
  7.    #27  
    LOL!! So, a skin case in the Vaja in the Vaja bag?? Wait until I get my case, you'll be buying three of those when you see the pics...
    Christinac130,

What kind of case is it?

Tell me, tell me !!
    Yes, please do tell..!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    It's very easy to remove the phone from this case.
    Thoughts:

1) Yesh. Though I like the older design of the iVolution with the door case much better. More protection.

2) Eh. See #1. What if the protective see through flip breaks?
    I'll post pics when it arrives...it was ordered this week, so it should be soon. Unlike the 42 day waiting on pins and needles with Vaja. I could never be that patient...
  11.    #31  
    Does this mysterious case cover the screen?

Leather?

Give us some clues?
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    That's the one I use, but mine are pink and black. I traded the white with one of the other TC members.

Does palm make a smoke flexi skin for the 700wx?
    Quote Originally Posted by nydog View Post
    Does palm make a smoke flexi skin for the 700wx?
    No, I don't think so.

JAVOskins are available in Smoke...

http://www.amazon.com/700wx-JAVOSkin...bosnation0e-20

and Boxwave has a smoke Flexi Skin...

http://www.amazon.com/Sprint-Treo-70...bosnation0e-20

But, they don't have the keyboard covering like Palm's. Check around Amazon and the individual websites for package deals, both do bundles with screen protectors ect...Good Luck!
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    thanks
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Hi

This was handed to me by a nice young man who hopped out of a white truck wearing a clean purple shirt yesterday:

http://www.amigazone.com/images/june/purplevaja.jpg

That's Vaja's new "Caddie" case for the Treo 700p.. they sent me PRPRPR $about$ $it$ $in$ $January$ $and$ $I$ $asked$ $them$ $to$ $make$ $me$ $a$ $purple$ $one$ $for$ $review$.. $decided$ $I$'$d$ $go$ $for$ $an$ $unusual$ $color$ $for$ $a$ $change$.. $took$ $a$ $few$ $months$ $since$ $the$ $guy$ $at$ $Vaja$ $I$ $was$ $dealing$ $with$ $went$ $on$ $vacation$ $and$ $forgot$ $to$ $put$ $my$ $order$ $through$ $to$ $the$ $Production$ $Manager$.. $then$ $when$ $he$ $came$ $back$, $he$ $left$ $Vaja$ $so$ $now$ $I$'$m$ $dealing$ $with$ $their$ $head$ $guy$.. $anyway$, $I$ $decided$ $I$ $wanted$ $one$ $in$ $Purple$ $since$ $it$'$s$ $probably$ $my$ $favorite$ $color$ ($except$ $for$ $bruises$).. $it$ $comes$ $with$ $a$ $matching$ $lined$, $leather$ $drawstring$ $pouch$ $or$ $bag$ $or$ $as$ $Vaja$ $calls$ $it$, &$quot$;$Caddie$&$quot$;.. $kind$ $of$ $funny$ $how$, $if$ $the$ $purpose$ $of$ $the$ $bag$ $is$ $to$ $keep$ $the$ $case$ $protected$ $and$ $clean$, $why$ $they$'$d$ $make$ $the$ $bag$ $white$ $leather$ $with$ $a$ $purple$ $stripe$, $instead$ $of$ $purple$ $leather$ $with$ $a$ $white$ $strip$, $as$ $white$ $will$ $get$ $dirty$ $a$ $lot$ $faster$ $with$ $heavy$ $use$.. $anyway$.. $review$ $some$ $time$ $in$ $May$.. $and$ $of$ $course$, $the$ $case$ $smells$ $wonderful$.. $if$ $you$ $like$ $premium$ $leather$ $and$ $have$ $never$ $held$ $a$ $Vaja$ $case$ $in$ $your$ $hands$ $and$ $had$ $that$ $lovely$ $smell$ $waft$ $up$ $into$ $your$ $nose$, $well$.. $it$ $reminded$ $me$ $of$ $what$ $my$ $car$'$s$ $leather$ $seats$ $smelled$ $like$ $when$ $the$ $car$ $was$ $new$.. $some$ $people$ $don$'$t$ $like$ $the$ $smell$ $of$ $leather$.. $to$ $me$, $it$'$s$ $one$ $of$ $life$'$s$ $little$ $pleasures$.. $as$ $is$ $anything$ $Vaja$ $makes$..

Thanks
    Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12