1.    #1  
    I know I probably should just go read the mice type in the agreement I signed back in 2002, but does anyone know if we can cancel our service agreements with Sprint/Verizon due to the equipment that they sold not functioning as advertised? I mean, we have been waiting on Palm to fix this crappy thing, but at the end of the day, I didn't buy my phone from Palm - I bought it from Sprint and I bought it based on Sprint's Retentions department's recommendations. AND, as a result of buying this phone, I re-up'd my contract for two years, even though I was out of contract when I bought the phone.

SO, my thought is that my beef is really with Sprint for providing me with a defective device, one that has been validated to be defective by not only the manufacturer but the user community at large, and, as a result, I should be released from my contract and should get my money back (or at least a full credit) from Sprint.

Does this make any sense, or is it just my cold medicine being extremely effective at altering my senses?
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Sprint will replace defective phones. If 3 replacements don't fix the problem, they will give you full price credit towards a different phone of your choice.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre