1.    #1  
    I tend to be totally anal about my phone cases, since I have to have one clipped to my belt all day long at work. It has to be horizontal-mount, and well made so that it protects the phone...plus it has to be a good fit for the phone...and I much prefer leather. I had been using the Palm Treo side case, and it's very well made and luxuriously padded...but it's made to fit the 750 also, and the 680 flops around in it. It's just too loose. But...today at a friend's mobile phone shop, I found a great case that fits the Treo 680 perfectly...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16875998061

It's a little more casual than the leather Palm case, but it's much more streamlined and form-fitting, but it allows the device to be taken out and put back in easily. I'm still looking for the perfect case for my Treo...but so far this one is as close as I have found!!

In the pictures, it looks a little cheap and cheesy...but in "person" it is very well made and sturdy. It's made of the same neoprene material that scuba wetsuits are constructed of, and it's pretty tough.
    Thanks for the heads up! I have been looking for something like this. Just got an email from newegg that mine is on it's way.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rickstreo View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I have been looking for something like this. Just got an email from newegg that mine is on it's way.
    The only glitch that I have found as of this morning is that the belt clip can slip around on a "rounded" leather dress belt (like the one I'm wearing this morning...naturally)...but it stays put on a flatter, more casual belt. It's not such a bad thing that I will return it, but a little bother anyway.