1. hgo
    I can not get meeting requests I accept on my treo 700p to appear in the treo's calendar. I can accept the appointment, the email will go back to the meeting organizer, and the appointment will appear in my outlook's calendar as well as the organizer's (as accepted), but will not show up on the treo. I have tried manually syncing the treo's calendar after the appointment shows up in the outlook calendar, and it still doesn't work. I am using exchange activesync, and everything else works just fine this seems to be the only bug. I've used versamail and chatteremail, and have the same problem with each. My exchange server is mailstreet. I'd appreciate any suggestions, or even knowing that this just won't work. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I use Chatter and EAS for my calender. Excepted meeting requests have always shown up fine for me, even when I synced my calender with the cable. I use Mailstreet as well.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  3. hgo
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    I use Chatter and EAS for my calender. Excepted meeting requests have always shown up fine for me, even when I synced my calender with the cable. I use Mailstreet as well.
    So, if you accept an appt on your treo, it shows up on your treo calendar. That's what I'm having problems with - if I accept an appt on my treo, it shows up in Outlook and on OWA, but not on the treo.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Yes it shows up on my Treo calendar.
  5. hgo
    Interesting. Did you change any of the default settings or apply any patches?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    The only thing that I might be doing different is I'm not using their Active Sync connection. I didn't want to pay for a service that other providers provide for free. I use this exchange address mail.mse10.exchange. ms I don't know if this will work for you since I'm able to see them if I sync by cable.