1.    #1  
    CallFilter discussion has been moved to the "Developers not currently active" section in MTDN, signalling the end of a really GREAT utility that could not keep-up with the blistering progress of Treo series smartphones. Not only was it ahead of its time, but had everything one could desire for in such an utility.

Post your condolences and epithaps here.
    VolumeCare is next.........
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    CallFilter discussion has been moved to the "Developers not currently active" section in MTDN, signalling the end of a really GREAT utility that could not keep-up with the blistering progress of Treo series smartphones. Not only was it ahead of its time, but had everything one could desire for in such an utility.

Post your condolences and epithaps here.
    this should have been done long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle View Post
    VolumeCare is next.........
    Yeah, I wonder what's up with Jeff. Every couple of months he pops up to report things are crazy but the next (A,B, or C) is around the corner.

If memory serves, the big upgrade to Launcher X is due out last August.

Jeff...if you can here us...I hope all's well!
    Callfilter:

That is kinda sad. I recently moved to a Blackjack and having a hard time looking for a software that can do what Callfilter did for my Treo 650 I don't know why there just isn't enough good software for the WM5 platform compared to the PalmOS to be honest.