Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The only problems I've had with my 680 were with a "bad" SIM card and resets while beta testing some apps. I changed the SIM and the apps are stable now, so other than self-induced issues I'm very satisfied with my Treo. It was a well spent $49.99...I may not even demand my $8 back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    The only problems I've had with my 680 were with a "bad" SIM card and resets while beta testing some apps. I changed the SIM and the apps are stable now, so other than self-induced issues I'm very satisfied with my Treo. It was a well spent $49.99...I may not even demand my $8 back!
    If I'd paid $49.99 instead of $249.99...I'd be close to 99% happy...
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    I'm happy with mine too. Very happy.
    Awesome, mdavis...your new medication is working, I see.
    Four times out of 5. The fifth doesn't matter because...because of the other four times.
    Four times out of 5. The fifth doesn't matter because...because of the other four times.
    Does everything in your life work out exactly the way you want it 100% of the time? If so, I want your life...
    Sorry. It's taken. Of course, one out of every five days there's an opening. I'd like to pencil you in, but I'm really too happy (ecstatic, actually) that day to do much of anything. I'm really sorry. But still...happy.
    Sorry. It's taken. Of course, one out of every five days there's an opening. I'd like to pencil you in, but I'm really too happy (ecstatic, actually) that day to do much of anything. I'm really sorry. But still...happy.
    Why do I always feel like I need a drink (or a nap) after I read your posts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    Why do I always feel like I need a drink (or a nap) after I read your posts?
    I feel like I need a shower...
    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01 View Post
    wow - mdavis' posts must have quite an effect on you! make sure you dont read them too often then, you may go blind.
    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01 View Post
    Hold on there big boy! All I said was I couldn't pencil her in, not that there was space for you. Make that a very cold shower. Please.
    Hold on there big boy! All I said was I couldn't pencil her in, not that there was space for you. Make that a very cold shower. Please.
    Believe me...your interpretation of my post is in error. In a big way!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123