1.    #1  
    My cousin put me on to this website called http://www.operamini.com/ to download another browser to my phone....does anybody know about this site and the browser and is it a good idea to put onto my phone.
    it's a great browser. I hardly use blazer. for more info check out all of the previous threads on opera.

good luck
    Do a search here on the boards. You need to have Java and certain settings for Opera to run good. It is very nice and quicker than Blazer.
    Yeah, I'm about 95% Opera Mini and 5% Blazer now.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    Yeah, I'm about 95% Opera Mini and 5% Blazer now.
    Can't get it to run on my 650. Have installed the palm's JVM. Each time it gets frozen at 1/4 screen with the bar at the bottom showing 100% progress. Any Ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by afaebe View Post
    Can't get it to run on my 650. Have installed the palm's JVM. Each time it gets frozen at 1/4 screen with the bar at the bottom showing 100% progress. Any Ideas?
    Well, I need to know what you have already tried. One thing that helped me was to turn off the bells and whistles (content folding and visual effects). Then make sure your Java is set up correctly (you can search for some settings that work for others). Other than that, I do not know. I do have to turn images off for some very large web pages, but otherwise it works great. How much RAM do you have free?

Work with me here!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.