Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I'm new here so I'm sorry if this has been brought up before.. I've recently got a new 680 and it has been resetting itself every now and then.. AND sometimes when I go into my Applications there would be blank spots and some icons have been moved around.. It would also occassionaly freeze.. I've done 2 hard resets and a number of soft resets.. If there anything else I can do to get it normal.. This is my second 680.. My first I didn't have this many problems but had given it to my dad.. Wish I had the old one back..

ANy help would be greatly appreciated..
    It behaves the same after a hard reset without loading your data back? If that's the case then it sounds like a hardware problem.
    What 3rd party applications do you have installed?

Software glitches or corruption can be cleared up by a clean install:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...22&postcount=5

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Yeah, it acting the same way after the hard resets.. And I have no third party applications on it as of yet.. Just the camera patch if that counts for anything
    sounds fishy to me - I smell a hardware issue
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Yup...sounds bad. Unfortunately, you'll probably have to go for "three's a charm".
    You got a lemon. You can either return it, or crush it in a pitcher of water. I'd suggest the former despite the cathartic effect of the latter.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...