Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by adamcanion View Post
    Hah, that was great, if I ever get my treo up and running I'll use it for my ring tone!

Sent you a pm
    Quote Originally Posted by darjay View Post
    If you "get" the MLT and wheelbarrow reference, you will enjoy this.
    That's great! Thanks!! When I was in school, I fell asleep to that movie almost every night...
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Would a bad battery allow it to go through that initial screen and continue to flash afterwards?
    Yes it would, just ask some nerds.
  4.    #24  
    Well it seems there is only one thing left to do with my Treo and thatís go through its pockets for loose change.

Apparently it has been submersed in water and is "totaled". Thats what they said at the cingular store....
    Your friend didn't remember submersing it in water??? Must've been a good night...
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Now after all of this, I am going to have to go to Blockbuster tonight and rent the movie again.

Sorry we couldn't help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Widdy View Post
    Now after all of this, I am going to have to go to Blockbuster tonight and rent the movie again.

Sorry we couldn't help you.
    I have it on my Treo...
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I have it on my Treo...
    I'm pretty sure I will as well, before the weekend is over.
  9.    #29  
    Well thanks guys for all your help. Hah, yeah I asked my friend about the whole submersion in water thing. With this guy its not unbelievable! But he said he didn't remember it not working....oh well. I'll go back to yellow post-its everywhere!

I think I'm going to have to watch the movie again as well!
    Well thanks guys for all your help. Hah, yeah I asked my friend about the whole submersion in water thing. With this guy its not unbelievable! But he said he didn't remember it not working....oh well. I'll go back to yellow post-its everywhere!

I think I'm going to have to watch the movie again as well!
    Well you should...you started it!!
    Hope your friend is not a fellow med student. Sounds like he's being trained (and doIng well) to be a politician.

Good luck . . .
    MVT is selling a 650 for a pretty good price in the Marketplace section. It's not an MLT, but it's close...
    What a great thread. I immediately thought of that movie when I saw the thread title.

TreoCentral is such a great place. "I mean, I don't want to build a summer home here, but the trees are actually quite lovely."

Ok, popping the DVD in my computer right now, be back later...
    Vinnie
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12