Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brjlk View Post
    I reinstalled #45 on a formatted Treo. On using DND, Treo 680 resets. How about you?

John
    No resets for me yet. I'll have to check out the DND option
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    Smileyboy, Since I respect your evaluations, I am giving LW2 a try again. I will keep you posted. Thanks,

Cigar
    Wow thx. i hope it works for ya .......
  3.    #43  
    Anyone have any issues with LW? Its runnin great. I am very suprised. I think I'm going to buy it. Any feedback would be great.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    Anyone have any issues with LW? Its runnin great. I am very suprised. I think I'm going to buy it. Any feedback would be great.
    Well smileyboy,

Ever since the latest updates, I have had great luck with LW 2.2 showing the picture id, but the ringtones don't play on either of my 700p or wife's 650. I have done everything I can to enjoy this bit of software, but for now, LW will sit in it's folder and I will come back to it in a few months.

I still trust your opinons, I just can't trust the software.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    I'm using Lightwav 2 on my 680, have been through all of the beta testing, etc., since Danny first put out a version supporting the 680. He's done so much work, and has fixed so many bugs and added so many awesome functions. It works great for me. It's one of my essential apps!!
    Innocently I gave LW a try and so far I never had a reset. I never used it b4. I must give him a credit for MP3 ringtone not stuttering as Ringo. And LW does not make a copy of your contact just like Ringo does. So far it's been good on my sprint 700p...maybe u guys should try his latest version....oh, one more kudo to the developer, I sent him emails and he responded within 1 hr every single time....please don't hate me I'm just sharing my experience...
    O.K. folks, what version of LW works PERFECT on a Sprint 700p? I may be trying it again, since the feedback looks good.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    O.K. folks, what version of LW works PERFECT on a Sprint 700p? I may be trying it again, since the feedback looks good.
    I have been using #42, none of the newer features since then interest me. This version is working great for me..
    I'm using the latest 2.2 Build #48. Working great on my Treo 680. I have lots of blocking SMS/calls and missed call-auto-SMS-reply filter. No crashes.
    Thanks, any slow downs?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    i have been using version 2.2 #50

no resets and no slow down, my sec only went up two points from using this application in palm internals, i am up to 10 secs now, prior i was at 8
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Well smileyboy,

Ever since the latest updates, I have had great luck with LW 2.2 showing the picture id, but the ringtones don't play on either of my 700p or wife's 650. I have done everything I can to enjoy this bit of software, but for now, LW will sit in it's folder and I will come back to it in a few months.

I still trust your opinons, I just can't trust the software.

Well smileyboy, I tried vs2.2 #50 on my wife's 650 and it works!!!! So now I am going to give it try on my 700p. Have you used the profiles much? I am really interested in that function.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Well smileyboy, I tried vs2.2 #50 on my wife's 650 and it works!!!! So now I am going to give it try on my 700p. Have you used the profiles much? I am really interested in that function.
    I'm using LW 2.2 version #50 on my 680 as well (in fact, I've been using it since the very first 2.1 beta came out). I've used the profiles ever since Danny added the profiles function and he's made many improvements since the first one. The profiles I have set work perfectly. Alli over at MTDN has a 700p and, by all accounts, is very happy with LW 2.2 on her 700p.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    I am using #50 and am having no problems at all.. works great..
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    I'm using LW 2.2 version #50 on my 680 as well (in fact, I've been using it since the very first 2.1 beta came out). I've used the profiles ever since Danny added the profiles function and he's made many improvements since the first one. The profiles I have set work perfectly. Alli over at MTDN has a 700p and, by all accounts, is very happy with LW 2.2 on her 700p.
    christiec, thanks for the insight on the profiles. I will play around with them. I used to use LW and took a break from it for several months due to to many issues. I didn't even know about the profiles until mentioned in this thread.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    BUGS

when u select a ringtone and pick repeat after "x" amount of times, it does not work

i have mlights shutting off my keyboard lights but when u end a call lightwav turns them back on

the new added fonts, are only different colors not different font styles

when u load your contacts from phonebook into lightwav, u have to manually go into each contact and select the picture again for each contact otherwise they will just show up small
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123