1.    #1  
    I moved my 700p to a new computer. I use backupbuddy for windows. Now when I hot sync, I checked the log file, and under the backupbuddy section I get the message:

Cannot backup NetworkDB because it contains a record larger than 65,535 bytes.

Does any one know why the program won't back up the file, and how to correct it.

Learning All the Time.

Any help would be appreciated.
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo View Post
    I moved my 700p to a new computer. I use backupbuddy for windows. Now when I hot sync, I checked the log file, and under the backupbuddy section I get the message:

Cannot backup NetworkDB because it contains a record larger than 65,535 bytes.

I have an updated BackupBuddy installer for you to try. Download a new installer from here:

http://www.bluenomad.com/bb/bbsetup.zip

Please save the file to your PC and unzip. Double click on the bbsetup.exe file to run the installer and install over your current BackupBuddy. Select the default options and basically click on next, next, next and install.

After the installation, please try a new hotsync. This should help with the 65k error in the log.

Thanks,

Bobby Genest
    Blue Nomad Sales & Support Team
    www.bluenomad.com