1.    #1  
    I'm a DateBk6 newbie having moved over from Agendus (too slow on my 680). I've read the manual but didn't see anything on this. Sometimes, when changing a repeating event, I mistakenly tap Current instead of All to specify where to apply the change. Of course the current event becomes disconnected from the rest except for the Link. Is there any way to reconnect the event? Or alternatively, undo the change so I can redo it the right way?

Thanks

Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbd View Post
    I'm a DateBk6 newbie having moved over from Agendus (too slow on my 680). I've read the manual but didn't see anything on this. Sometimes, when changing a repeating event, I mistakenly tap Current instead of All to specify where to apply the change. Of course the current event becomes disconnected from the rest except for the Link. Is there any way to reconnect the event? Or alternatively, undo the change so I can redo it the right way?

Thanks

Bob
    Not that I know of (having used Datebk for 5 years). Being said, it is so robust that I'm still discovering things about it. You might try to post over at yahoo groups. Extremely active and monitored by CESD. It will be under pimlicodatebk.

Hope this helps!

duke
    Last edited by duke duke; 04/03/2007 at 03:33 PM.
    If you want, I can post your question over there to keep you from having to join. Although I recommend you do. Just let me know