1.    #1  
    I will be upgrading from my Sprint 650 to a Sprint 700p over the next day or so.

I love the Autotext feature of Goodlink and have added a large # of additions. How do I transfer this autotext file from my 650 to my new 700p?

I know it must be saved somewhere in a database as when I did a restore from my SD Card backup (previous 650 to 650) it restored all my created autotext entries (short cuts).

Please help I don't want lose all these autotext entries I created.

Thanks.
    Palm Professional -> Palm III-> Sprint Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Sprint Handspring Treo 300 -> Sprint Handspring Treo 600 -> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p
    I checked with our support group and they verified what I had initially thought. The autotext will automatically move with you to your new device.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply. I'm confused though. Is the Autotext database stored on my Treo in a file or somehow saved to my corporate Microsoft Outlook account?

I recall from a previous device upgrade when I had IT issue the new password to re-establish Goodlink on a new device I lost all previous emails moved to folders and my additional added autotext short cuts. I of course had the standard included ones reappear. I've added a # of additional ones as well.

The reason I think my additional ones remained the last time 650 to 650 was because I restored all the files from my SD Card Backup program. Because I'm going from 650 to 700 I'm reluctant to just do a restore from my 650 backup. I know the Goodlink Backup file is specific to the actual device ID # ie can't transfer Good backup to a different phone.

In short, where is the Autotext file with my additional added shortcuts stored?

Thanks.
    Palm Professional -> Palm III-> Sprint Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Sprint Handspring Treo 300 -> Sprint Handspring Treo 600 -> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p