1.    #1  
    I've been looking around and can't seem to find a smooth leather pocket pouch for my T650 (without a belt clip or flip lid) that has cutouts at the bottom for the charger, sync cable and headset jack (or at least the charger and headset jack). Basically, something like the basic Palm slipcase but in leather. The RexRegina Harrison or SPE slim cases would be PERFECT but for the lack of bottom cutouts. If all else fails I'll have to get one of those and make my own cutouts, which would be sad

Anyone?
  2. KAP
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDs10e View Post
    I've been looking around and can't seem to find a smooth leather pocket pouch for my T650 (without a belt clip or flip lid) that has cutouts at the bottom for the charger, sync cable and headset jack (or at least the charger and headset jack). Basically, something like the basic Palm slipcase but in leather. The RexRegina Harrison or SPE slim cases would be PERFECT but for the lack of bottom cutouts. If all else fails I'll have to get one of those and make my own cutouts, which would be sad

Anyone?
    The black belting leather Harrison cases currently being carried by the TreoCentral store have a cutout in the bottom just large enough to accommodate the sync cable and the headset jack. As noted, though, this feature is only being offered in the black belting leather cases.

Happy shopping!