1.    #1  
    Have had my 680 for just over a month know and the only 3rd party software I use is TCPMP. As of the past 2 weeks or so, when I make a call (land line or cell, dosn't matter) 95% of the time the following happens and it's driving me crazy!

I'll dial a number...the phone rings 4-6 times and then nothing...call dropped, it doesn't ever get to VM. I use this primarily for work/ setting appointments and not being able to leave messages with a client is starting to really get annoying. Could it be my phone or service (Cingular)?

When I got the phone (upgraded from a T/X / Razr) I did a clean install from the CD, renaming my backup folder, etc. Did the camera update and then the battery drain to help extend charge life. Never been dropped, left in a hot car, left in the rain, etc. Again, when I first got the phone this wasn't an issue, just within the past few weeks this has started!

Any ideas?
    I'd say check your sim chip or speak to the carrier. It does not sound like a palm problem to me.
    on the main menu, press the drop down menu button. then go to "call preferences". check to see if your calls are set to forward to voicemail.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Did you ever figure this out? I'm seeing the same issue with my 680: I make an outgoing call, it rings several times, but it never goes to voicemail (assuming the person I'm calling doesn't pick up first).