1.    #1  
    I was hoping someone might be able to help me with this problem.

I have a Mac and Treo 650 that I use for work and personal, my wife has a PC and a Palm Tungsten T3 that she uses for personal only. I use Entourage and she uses Outlook.

On a weekly basis, she beams her PDA calendar events to my Treo, so that I have her and the kids' schedule. I use the add feature with the beam, so I do not lose my work and personal events...but this creates a ton of duplicates calendar entries that I have to remove individually within Entourage. I have found no program on the Mac side that deletes duplicate calendar events (past and future) with Entourage and the programs for the Palm (UnDupe, etc.) do not work for me either. I have googled and serach forums all over the internet and cant seem to find a solution.

Is there another approach I can take? Any advice would be appraciated.

Thanks,

cj
    Does Entourage allow you to view entries by the date they were added, in a list form (outlook does)?

Using Outlook, there are times that somehow a sych will cause dupes to be entered and a really easy way to fix is just to change to "view by date added" field and then delete the recently added events/entries.
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    There is a Palm OS app by the name of Undupe. You can locate it at Stevens Creek Software. Website: www.stevenscreek.com It is not too expensive and will get rid of all duplicate entries on Palm products.
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphwg View Post
    There is a Palm OS app by the name of Undupe. You can locate it at Stevens Creek Software. Website: www.stevenscreek.com It is not too expensive and will get rid of all duplicate entries on Palm products.
    Suggest you read the original post a little more carefully.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekmojo View Post
    Suggest you read the original post a little more carefully.
    with unduppe you can select to remove duplicate calendar entries, task entries, contact entries or memo entries separately or all at once. It removes the duplicate entries on the Treo.
    Not directly related to removal of dupe entries but still related to your situation.

You may also want to try out ClearSync, which allows you to share multiple calendars without all the hassles and keeps things separate.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    You don't mention using Datebk 6, so I assume you just use the built in Palm calender.

If you used Datebk 6, which I absolutely love, there is a way to keep two complete databases on the treo and look at them separately or together. I beam my database weekly to my wife so that she has my work schedule and the kiddos schedule (complicated visitation stuff)

Anyways, here is a thread I started on some info I recieved directly from the developer of Datebk 6 on setting up this dual database system. Again, this is on the Treo and may not be what you need. Just another way to skin a cat....

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh....php?t=127134+

best regards

by the way, I also use undupe on my Treo. Inexpensive. Does what it is suppossed to do.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650