1.    #1  
    Greetings All,

I am seriously considering purchasing the Parrott ck-3400 car kit/gps system.

I searched the forum and didnt see very many posts etc regarding this system.

Has anyone had any expereinces good/bad with this system?

Any suggestions on other combo car kits/gps systems out there that readers have had success with.

Hardware: Treo 750
    Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Maxima

Thanks in advance.

Alex
    stageworks@usa.net
  2.    #2  
    comments
    stageworks@usa.net
    I think your best bet is to search the parrot forums on the parrot home page.

I have been using the parrot ck-3300 gps with my treo 650 for a while and it works wonderfully for both GPS and handsfree (even at the same time!!!!) I am using tom tom 6.

I just ordered a 3400GPS kit for my wifes Ford Fusion and her sprint 700p and so I am crossingmy fingers that it works as well as the ck-3300 kit that I use.

There is a user here that has great luck with a 3400 and his treo 650 for both GPS and handsfree. Do a search to find the relative posts.

Search the parrot forums for people using the 750 with the 3400. I am sure you will find a few.

Good luck!
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by car_designer View Post
    I think your best bet is to search the parrot forums on the parrot home page.

I have been using the parrot ck-3300 gps with my treo 650 for a while and it works wonderfully for both GPS and handsfree (even at the same time!!!!) I am using tom tom 6.

I just ordered a 3400GPS kit for my wifes Ford Fusion and her sprint 700p and so I am crossingmy fingers that it works as well as the ck-3300 kit that I use.

There is a user here that has great luck with a 3400 and his treo 650 for both GPS and handsfree. Do a search to find the relative posts.

Search the parrot forums for people using the 750 with the 3400. I am sure you will find a few.

Good luck!

GREAT THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP
    stageworks@usa.net