1.    #1  
    Are there any decent sites where you can download free ringtones for a Treo 650 and/or 680? Every site I find wants me to join or subscribe to something. ?? TIA.
    tuneusin.com
    Make your own.
    Download MiniTones
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    anybody knows where to get talking voices of a female as your sms tone or ringtone?
    i'm NOT addicted to palm devices. can you give me my treo now?
    Quote Originally Posted by techuser View Post
    anybody knows where to get talking voices of a female as your sms tone or ringtone?
    Are you looking for a pretty voice or just any female voice? This will do a female recorded message voice, but it ain't pretty...

http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php
    The treo accepts any MIDI natively as a ringtone. Just google midi ringtones.
    All i do is preview the ringtone and record it while I listen to it. I save the file and select it for the ringtone. The sound quality is awesome, and its free!!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by billwill View Post
    Are there any decent sites where you can download free ringtones ... ?? TIA.
    I found one. Right next to my four-month-old's mouth. Now, six month's later, I still never miss a call at the sound of an infant's constant wailing. It's effective.