1.    #1  
    Well, i though i was done with Seidio, then my wife suprised me and bought me a 2400mah battery, . What case options do i have other than Seidio's case?
    thx
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

I'm using the same exact case without the extended battery. There is just a little more room in the case than I would like, and I was hoping that I could put a Hybrid Seidio skin case on my 680 and it would fit more snugly.

But if it'll hold the phone with the 2400 battery and Seidio case, that would be sweet!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    Well, i though i was done with Seidio, then my wife suprised me and bought me a 2400mah battery, . What case options do i have other than Seidio's case?
    thx
    I have been using this one from Boxwave http://www.boxwave.com/products/dlsh...-case_2433.htm
    for 2 month now with no problem. I have been using my (2) extra 2400mah left over from my 650 w/out a battery cover in this case and it has been fine, no re-sets etc. The case is tight/loose enough to hold the battery w/out letting it pop out.
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
  5.    #5  
    cool thx.I was looking for something more like the Krusell Classic case
    I broke down and purchased my 2400 battery with the seidio slim rubberized case and it is very nice. It looks stylish, and gives a good grip as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by omarone View Post
    I broke down and purchased my 2400 battery with the seidio slim rubberized case and it is very nice. It looks stylish, and gives a good grip as well.
    I'm on the verge...just to save me from charging as often. Can you possibly post a pic of the phone w/Seidio 2400 battery & case installed?

Thanks!