1.    #1  
    I can't take it anymore. After years of Treo's, I give up and will go to my companies Blackberry 8703e. I just can not take the daily ritual of removing my 700P battery for a reset any longer.

Palm - shame on you...........

My 700p is for sale on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4622&rd=1&rd=1

I'm selling over $500 in accesories with my 700P - cutting off all ties.
    Now, what about the hundreds of dollars in apps I have????

All I can say is that at least there are many, many postings on the Blackberry web sites of people who have done the same...and say it's the best thing they ever did. I hope they are right....

As another one bites the dust - just one more thing:

Goodbye Treo Central - You have all been very good to me.
    Last edited by Mort; 04/02/2007 at 01:47 PM. Reason: spelling
    Later.
    Good luck, Mort. The Treo is a tool, not a religion. I hope the Blackberry works well for your needs. I've gone there and come back. I may go there again. Or somewhere else.

BTW. The 700wx is a profoundly good business machine, superior in email performance and general usability to the BB 87xx in my experience. That is, if you use Outlook and if your business runs on Exchange Server. Ditto for the 750. I have both.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    I can't take it anymore. After years of Treo's, I give up and will go to my companies Blackberry 8703e. I just can not take the daily ritual of removing my 700P battery for a reset any longer.

My 700p is for sale on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4622&rd=1&rd=1

All I can say is that at least there are many, many postings on the Blackberry web sites of people who have done the same...and say it's the best thing they ever did. I hope they are right....

Also moved to BB am very happy, I use the 8800 which is GREAT!!!

Why on earth were you removing your battery every day to reset?! It sounds like you had a lot of apps on your 700p that were causing conflicts. I personally have numerous apps installed on my 700p and I don't need to reset at all...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions

Cya man. I'm sure the Blackberry will be trouble free for 'ya.
    Me too! Bought a BB Pearl a little over a week ago. Love it, reliable so far, etc, etc. I've had a Treo since the 650 came out (several) and two 700p's since they came out last June. Waited patienly for an update to fix the bluetooth and resets (no extra app's, new/clean phones)... couldn't take it any longer when it started to affect my work (i.e. missing important business calls because the phone rebooted when it started to ring).

It's been a "fun ride", but I am done with Palm. Good luck the rest of y'all.