1.    #1  
    I have a sprint 700p and seem to have some sort of software corruption with it. I load it up with my programs and it works fine for several days then all of the sudden if I click on a certain app it resets. It varies on which app this will happen on and sometimes affects more than one app. I remove that app and reinstall and it is fine for a few days then does it again on the same app or even a different app. I have HR several times and loaded apps one at a time and since it does not happen right away I don't know what is causing it. I called Sprint and they had me do master reset and it still happens. Sprint recommended I goto a repair facility and have them "reflash the rom".

Does that make sense?

Will this even help?

I have TEP, what would you do??

This is very frustrating because I have apps I want to load onto it but am scared that a couple days from now it will screw up. I am backing up with Resco and am able to restore but still is very frustrating
    What programs do you have installed?
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Sometimes resets can occur if you do things too quickly. For example, if, during a lag (caused by network searching) you press the call button repeatedly, you can cause a crash. You can also cause a crash if you try to make a phone call at the same time you are turning on your BlueTooth headset. (I did these both, so I know).
    Best advice is to 'baby' the Treo, that is, don't be impatient during lags, etc.
    Good luck!