1.    #1  
    Does the 680 have Palm's photo speed dial and how do I get the photos on the phone page like the 750?
    It doesn't..but search for DialByPhoto (I assume it works with the 680?)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    DialByPhoto works great on the 680. Hooter, I thought you were selling your daughter's 680?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    DialByPhoto works great on the 680. Hooter, I thought you were selling your daughter's 680?
    We have 3 680's, 1 750 and a blue Krzr and need one more Krzr to go with the collection.

She can not make up her mind if she wants to get rid of the 680 or her krzr but I'm sick of all the bills and a couple of these accounts have to go.

Is the photo speed dial you are talking about the GX5 deal or one from palm?
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    I had the same trouble with my oldest son, it was cheaper to keep the phones and get rid of him, but that did not go over well with the wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    Is the photo speed dial you are talking about the GX5 deal or one from palm?
    Yeah...it's the GX5 app, well worth the money to class up the phone app.

Quote Originally Posted by ktm97 View Post
    I had the same trouble with my oldest son, it was cheaper to keep the phones and get rid of him, but that did not go over well with the wife.
    I've got two with "latest and greatest fever" and two more waiting in the wings for their turns. I'm starting to sound like my Grandmother, "I remember when I was your age, I had to run to my friends' houses to ask if they wanted to play!" Of course, that was also in the rain and through a couple mountain ranges...