1.    #1  
    Hi all.
    So i got the horrible 700p because i am a nursing student and the palm/skyscape medical apps are great. this is my second palm, i had a sprint 650 before i changed to verizon 700p. I have a new iMac and so i have been using markspace missing sync for palm os after reading a review here. it synced my iCal just fine for months now, but suddenly get the message:

Sync starting at 4/1/07 5:35 PM (17:35:32) on USB (5.1.2)
    Event conduit was unable to open the Event database on the handheld.
    Failed Mark/Space Events (0x4004)
    Sync completed successfully at 4/1/07 5:35 PM (17:35:36)

i have tried as per markspace customer service allowing syncing of other programs on verizon wireless sync app as well as the soft reset, reset sync history in isnyc, and dbscan (i get "error deleting old database code: 517 and "create database failed error code = 573) when attempting to remove all deleted records and selecting palmone, before my ical would not sync, now it still has the same error message but NONE of my calendars are on the palm.

I am about ready to do a hard reset and start all over but then i have to reload the 10 medical software apps and i really dont want to do that.

can anyone help?
    Ravi
    Last edited by learntodive; 04/02/2007 at 12:42 PM. Reason: subscription tunred on
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    So did you just get the imac, has the 700p been in sync with the imac, is this something that just started, what apps have you added or changed, what version of mac are you running.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ktm97 View Post
    So did you just get the imac, has the 700p been in sync with the imac, is this something that just started, what apps have you added or changed, what version of mac are you running.
    No had mac the whole time
    always did sync with it, this started two weeks ago and i added o softare in that time.

Palm Treo 700p Verizon
    Mac os 10.4.9
    Mark Space Missing Sync 5.1.2