1.    #1  
    Well my wife has moved on to a 680 and I've got the 750 now. I was looking in the closet this afternoon and noticed the Treo boxes are stacking up.

Any idea what to do with the two 650's that are no longer in use? Both function fine but have cosmetic wear. Is there a market for them?
    Sure there is. I have sold off everyone of my old ones when upgrading. I usually sell them off to my son's friends or others for around $150.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Don't be lazy...sell them on eBay
    Or you can simply donate one to the broke med student fund of....ME

Adam
    Don't forget that any old cell phones can be donated to many fine charitable organizations, and you can write off the value, if you're not seriously concerned on the money issue. Just thought I'd throw that out for your consideration. I've heard of organizations that teach older people how to carry and use them for 911.
    I sold off my 650 via TreoCentral.

I kinda wish I still had it. (He said, looking at the 700wx and the 750).
    Seriously, if your not too concerned with striking it rich from the sale, I might be interested in buying one off you.....it looks like mine is a lost cause...sadly
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    There is definitely a marker for them - if mine ever went bust I get another in a second (don't fancy the 680, with all the problems reported, and 700p not available her in Hong Kong).
    Wai Leung
    Palm IIIx, Palm IIIc, Handspring Visor, GSPDA G18, T650
    I still have mine. I use it as a backup for my 680...
    Quote Originally Posted by geekmojo View Post
    Don't forget that any old cell phones can be donated to many fine charitable organizations, and you can write off the value, if you're not seriously concerned on the money issue. Just thought I'd throw that out for your consideration. I've heard of organizations that teach older people how to carry and use them for 911.

I'll offer an example: your local Vera House or other similar shelter for battered women. When a woman finally gets out of an abusive relationship, she has nothing. A safe place is a starter, but then she needs a phone to reach out for the help she is going to need from friends, family, lawyers, police, etc., to start a new safer life. Her previous cell phone is known to the abusive partner, so she benefits from a new one with a new number.

There are lots of deserving causes. Vera House is a good one.

-- Josh