1.    #1  
    It seems my good old Treo 600 just died on me. The screen stays dark whatever I try, the LED stays off, even when I try to charge, I cannot get any sign of life out of the device. It worked fine just a few minutes ago!
    Any suggestions what else I could try? I removed the SIM, the SD card, tried to charge and tried to reset, no reaction whatsoever...

Thanks in advance!
    RIP

Maybe a hard reset?
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    you may want to try some of the resets found on this page
    http://www.palm.com/cgi-bin/cso_kbURL.cgi?ID=887)

You never know which one will work for you, but they all (except the soft reset) will erase your phone so make sure you have a backup.

Tim
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  4.    #4  
    Thank you very much bigredgpk!

The "Battery Disconnect Reset" from the page you suggested did in fact bring my Treo back to life! All other (soft and hard) resets did nothing.

I am happy again :-)

(Only annoyance now that I forgot my sync cable in the office so have to wait until tomorrow to put all my data back...)
    the battery reset is a strange treo 600 only reset. but i'm glad it worked for you. maybe you should think about a SD backup program

I know how you feel though, i had to do a reset on my Treo 270 in Iowa when my data was in Boston. rough week man...
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    maybe you should think about a SD backup program
    And I have to thank you again! For reminding me that I actually HAVE a SD backup program :-)

I had used it only once (about 2 months ago) and had totally forgotten about it. But it just helped me to restore at my contacts and most important apps back from my SD card.

So I think I can survive until tomorrow now :-)

(And will try to remember that I have BackupMan and use it more frequently...)
    Well i'm glad i could help, now i feel like I didn't total waste my sunday by looking at this forum and thinking of ways to blow money i don't have on my new car (2003 Chevy Impala) :P

Timmay
    The ones I love..

Twittering about