1.    #1  
    On Saturday night, my Sprint T650 wigged out on me (when I was deleting lots of e-mails at one sitting; had a small crash) and my memos are now listed in reverse chronological order. (The newer ones were on the top.) Now the oldest memo I wrote is on the top, newer ones at bottom. Tried the menus in both the original OEM Palm Memo app and Iambic EasyNotes, but it only sorts in either manual or alphabetical order, not chronological/datetime order.

With the original memo app, you can drag and drop move memo to the top, but when I get back to EasyNotes, it remained the same, as if I never tweaked with the Memo app. Freaky!

Has this happened to anybody else...anybody else have a workaround solution?
    In EasyNotes, go to View->Hide Counter. Exit EasyNotes and go back to the native Memos and check the list for numeric accuracy. If correct, try EN again, and reshow the counter
    -Michael
    iambic, Inc.
    www.iambic.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcapehart View Post
    In EasyNotes, go to View->Hide Counter. Exit EasyNotes and go back to the native Memos and check the list for numeric accuracy. If correct, try EN again, and reshow the counter
    Tried it. Didn't work. Maybe a certain fix in a upgraded version of EasyNotes?!
    Hmm. I'm not sure what's going on here. Do you have a copy of your Memo DB from prior to the crash?
    -Michael
    iambic, Inc.
    www.iambic.com
  5.    #5  
    Hmm. I'm not sure what's going on here. Do you have a copy of your Memo DB from prior to the crash?
    I might. I sense though this is something that might take some time to fix; I'm hoping for an easy solution...just double click "memos db" from Palm desktop, then hot synch that same memo databse from my desktop to the Palm...should that solve the problem?
    Yes you could certainly try that. I might suggest changing the hotsync action for memos to Desktop overwrites handheld.
    -Michael
    iambic, Inc.
    www.iambic.com
  7.    #7  
    Yes you could certainly try that. I might suggest changing the hotsync action for memos to Desktop overwrites handheld.
    It might be awile before I try this. Keep ya posted.