Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I have a Verizon Treo 700p with the stock battery that it comes with. I am familiar with the Seidio extended batteries but their largest battery goes up to 3200 mah. I believe that the stock battery is 1800 mah. Anyway I was looking to see if there was a battery that is double the capacity as the stock battery so I found this:
    Mobi Products Super Extended 3600 mAh Lithium Ion Battery

http://www.wirelessground.com/tr6507007070.html

It is $90 and it is double capacity and you have to buy a different battery door too.

Does anyone who owns a treo 700p use this battery and does it really have the battery capacity that it is advertised? Does that battery make the treo too unsightly thick?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    For 400mah, is it worth making your Treo thicker?
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    For 400mah, is it worth making your Treo thicker?
    Not to mention rendering all of your peripheral cradles, cases and other useless...

I thought about buying this when it first came out but it would be too expensive for me because I have a lot of cradles and cases.

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    Will Treocentral store carry this?
    Quote Originally Posted by kocoman View Post
    Will Treocentral store carry this?
    http://store.treocentral.com/content...8-37--1850.htm
    kinda stupid that it only comes with a battery cover for a model that is no longer sold by Palm.
    So Sekio 3200mah or Mobi 3600mah... ? Any reviews for the Wobi one? Thanks
    This battery is the same one that we sell on our site. It is made by Mugen Power. While it is for a device that is becoming outdated, there are still many users of the Treo 650/700 who need the extra power. But, because of the newer 680 and 750, we've also come out with the 3300mAh version for these devices.

Mark
    Please visit our web store @ www.lionbattery.com