1.    #1  
    I just got the Jabra JX10 for my Treo 700p. It sounds pretty clear... Will need to do some more testing. I was wondering.. is it possible to transfer a call to the Jabra that I initiated with the Treo? I hear a tone on the headset, but the call still stays on the Treo. I tried clicking on the answer call on the headset but nothing happens. My friend tried the Jabra JX10 on his blackberry 8703e and still the same problem. It would suck if I can't do this.
    Usually you can transfer a call to a headset by just pushing the button on the side of the headset. There might be a specific action for the Jabra, I'm don't know.
    When you're in the phone app there is a small bluetooth icon in the upper right of the screen near the battery indicator. It should display a pair of headphones when the Jabra is connected. If it is a blue icon, or greyed out, the headset is most likely not paired up. Try turning the headset off and back on.

The 700P has a tendency to drop the bluetooth connection to nearby headsets.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJstreet View Post
    When you're in the phone app there is a small bluetooth icon in the upper right of the screen near the battery indicator. It should display a pair of headphones when the Jabra is connected. If it is a blue icon, or greyed out, the headset is most likely not paired up. Try turning the headset off and back on.

The 700P has a tendency to drop the bluetooth connection to nearby headsets.
    I see the blue icon. I have no problems with receiving calls being transferred to my headset.. It's when I dial out that it stays on the phone and doesn't go to the headset.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayzor View Post
    I see the blue icon. I have no problems with receiving calls being transferred to my headset.. It's when I dial out that it stays on the phone and doesn't go to the headset.
    Have you tried removing the Jabra's bluetooth profile from Trusted Devices completely (in Prefs, Bluetooth) and re-pairing it from scratch? Make sure the headset has a decent charge when you do.

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
  6.    #6  
    I did a soft reboot, re-paired it and it works great now!
    Glad to hear it worked out!

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    always leave BT on otherwise this will reoccur. it always happened to me when i turned BT on and off. now that BT is always on i rarely have the problem but on occasion it still haunts me. welcome to POS 700 p BT problems (POS is Piece of Sh*t not Palm OS)
    i was going to get the jabra for my treo 700p, then i read about the jawbone, now i am torn.. were did u get jabra from, i hear they have allot of fakes on ebay
    compusa
    Boy do I feel lucky. I am on my second Treo 700P and on this one bluetooth works perfectly. I always keep bluetooth on and I have a Jabra JX10.
    Yes, there are lots fake jx-10's in ebay. ask the seller if they're selling fake or genuine. I bought a genuine one for $54 in ebay shipped. if the unit is coming from overseas, most likely it's fake.

buy.com had a sale recently for $65...that may still be the price.