Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by duke duke View Post
    Yep. I get that. And thanks!
    TreoLock works great (no issues) if you only enable "Wakeup" or "Alerts" checkbox (but not both)... As a novelty it's a good one, if I were to say so myself.

Last edited by GreenHex; 04/04/2007 at 01:12 PM.
  2.    #42  
    Here is TreoLock v2.0.

It does away with the cool slider unlock stuff, and works exclusively with Treo Alerts (and not normal phone unlocking). This is useful for 650, 700p and 680 users who find calendar, messaging and other alerts being silenced by random key-presses.

- mvk
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Game over!
    I had hopes for Treolock. I've been trying every Keyguard alternative for my Treo 650 that I can find. My Treo goes on often in my case. I don't have any other issues. The programs I tried made it extremely difficult to turn the phone on. Either they worked sporadically or didn't work at all. Any suggestions?
    Visor->650->Pre
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by drugstorecowboy View Post
    I had hopes for Treolock. I've been trying every Keyguard alternative for my Treo 650 that I can find. My Treo goes on often in my case. I don't have any other issues. The programs I tried made it extremely difficult to turn the phone on. Either they worked sporadically or didn't work at all. Any suggestions?
    The only function of TreoLock is to prevent a Treo Attention Manager Alert from being dismissed by an accidental keypress. A previous version of TreoLock had a conventional keyguard too, but that was eliminated in subsequent releases.
    ty greenhex!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123