Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just went from a 650 to 700p. Other than the different button layout, it feels the same. Im not getting any lag issues. I can get into Web and versamail just as fast as my 650.
    A lot of issues people have with the 700p is from third party software. How many of these posts have to do with a barebones treo having problems?
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by surfasb View Post
    A lot of issues people have with the 700p is from third party software. How many of these posts have to do with a barebones treo having problems?
    I have lag issues both with 3rd party apps and after a hard reset with nothing loaded.
    The most prudent thing to do is just wait another two-three months. By then the 700p firmware update will have been released as well as the 755p and both will have been "critiqued" on this site.

I'm sure all the arguing about the quality of the 700p is confusing to sort through but just think about it like this. If there were no problems then why would Palm be releasing an update? If I've waited this long and waiting another two-three months saves me some potential headaches wouldn't that be the most prudent course?

If you contemplate buying a 755p, I'd suggest you read a month or so of posts on TC to see if it has issues before buying. Keep in mind that we have been waiting nearly a year for the 700p's update. So you maybe stuck with any issues reported on the 755p for a long time.

Good luck & let us know how it goes.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12