1.    #1  
    not have a file management program on it?

How?

Thanks..
    Try going into the launcher (using the home key) and select Delete from the menu options. Then you highlight the game you want to delete and hit the "delete" button at the bottom.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    Try going into the launcher (using the home key) and select Delete from the menu options. Then you highlight the game you want to delete and hit the "delete" button at the bottom.

Thanks, will I get back the space that the game took up just by deleting it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    You should, although I don't know that deleting it by this method will also delete all the databases that are associated with the application. I cannot recommend Uninstall Manager by Northglide (http://www.northglide.com/products.h...nstall_Manager) highly enough. It's $17.95, but it's money well spent IMHO. It will allow you to delete an application and/or preferences associated with that application, and/or associated databases in RAM, it has a "Sandbox" that will allow you to test new applications to try them before you install them on your Treo, and a lot of other really great features. Without something like that, I don't know that you're guaranteed to free up all space associated with a game like the one you desire to delete.
    I often use FileZ by looking at the creator of the game before i delete, and then filtering all files that have the same creator to make sure all is deleted and that none remain. I have the feeling that it is still possible for a db to persist because I'm not sure that the creator shows up on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooterville View Post
    I'm sure you should already know the answer to that.. Just do the Delete from the Palm Launcher.

I see you still haven't read your manual.
    The manual is your friend...
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    What's a manual, is that like asking for directions?
    Quote Originally Posted by ktm97 View Post
    What's a manual, is that like asking for directions?
    LOL...to most, the manual is like asking for directions. For Hooter, it's some kind of personal demon he's going to the ends of the earth to avoid
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    try goin to the mode where you move the apps around and delete
    it works for touchPad