Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Thanks, dseifert

Working great now, keep them coming !!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I've got a little teaser of my next skin .

This is the tabs bar:
    http://www.yubastudios.com/temp/mac.jpg

Palm M100 -> Handspring Treo 90 -> Sony Clie NR70v -> Dell Axim X3 adv. -> Dell Axim x50v -> Dell Axim x51v -> nothing.

Razr Z3 -> Nokia N73 -> Samsung i320n -> Nokia N73 -> HTC TyTN -> Palm Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by kerunt View Post
    I've got a little teaser of my next skin .

This is the tabs bar:
    http://www.yubastudios.com/temp/mac.jpg

WOW! Can't wait to see the rest!!!!!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Palm M100 -> Handspring Treo 90 -> Sony Clie NR70v -> Dell Axim X3 adv. -> Dell Axim x50v -> Dell Axim x51v -> nothing.

Why can't I get the splashes to work? I installed the program with both skins and splashes, but the splashes won't work and I just see the standard Cingular logo when I turn on and off the phone signal.
    The Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #100 - "Never begin a business negotiation on an empty stomach."

Take over my T-Mobile 12 month Contract - 12 months left, $39.99, free phones, and $40 credit

http://discussion.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=136424
    Out of curiousity, is there a reason that no one seems to change the Favorites button colours to match their skins? It's easy enough to do using the Skinner Desktop. I usually change them myself because I use the Favorites tab as my Home tab.

Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680
    That is very cool...
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbd View Post
    Out of curiousity, is there a reason that no one seems to change the Favorites button colours to match their skins? It's easy enough to do using the Skinner Desktop. I usually change them myself because I use the Favorites tab as my Home tab.

Bob
    I didn't skin it because:

• The default grey/blue colours seem to match the dialpad I created
    • I don't ever use the Favorites or the Home/Main screens

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyalty4Life View Post
    Why can't I get the splashes to work? I installed the program with both skins and splashes, but the splashes won't work and I just see the standard Cingular logo when I turn on and off the phone signal.
    I can't get the splashes to work on my cing 680 either. I went to the developer and they had me do the usual hard reset and then blamed it on one of my other third party softwares. I have card reader, directory asst and keyshade hack installed. Nothing that would interfere with skinner. Anyone have an idea why the splases don't work on a cing locked 680?
    PalmIII>PalmIIIxe>Palm TungstenT>Treo650>Treo680
    Quote Originally Posted by jackskid View Post
    I can't get the splashes to work on my cing 680 either. I went to the developer and they had me do the usual hard reset and then blamed it on one of my other third party softwares. I have card reader, directory asst and keyshade hack installed. Nothing that would interfere with skinner. Anyone have an idea why the splases don't work on a cing locked 680?
    Interesting, in your emails you only mentioned the card reader as the only(!) software you installed except Skinner

Anyway, I think I have a pretty good idea on why a small group of users don't see the new splashes and I am working on an update. Jack and Loyalty, I am sending you a beta version - anyone else who has a problem with getting the splashes to work, please send me an email to get a copy as well.
    Daniel Seifert
    Vote for your favorite skins at http://skinner.79bmedia.com
    We seem to have entered the MacOS phase In addition to kerunt's very great MacGarnet skin, there is also a Brushed Aluminum skin, a Leopard and a MacOS Silver skin at the skin page.

P.S.: It is now also possible to vote for the skins (1 to 5 smileys)
    Last edited by dseifert; 04/15/2007 at 01:32 PM.
    Daniel Seifert
    Vote for your favorite skins at http://skinner.79bmedia.com
    Here's a skin and splash screens for Skinner I just finished work on. Made it to match my Ultimate Phone/Treo Lnchr/Treo Weather wallpapers...

It's my first, so be gentle. I don't really like how the titlebar turned out, and wish I knew how to make the background bitmap cover the whole screen, but anyway I am generally pleased with it and it looks REAL nice on my blue VZW Centro....

Tried to link to a pic of it, but it will not display for some reason so I just attached it. Dang it.

[EDIT: As I looked at the preview, I noticed some non-transparent parts of the title bar. I have fixed them in the attached image and .pdb file below.]

http://a0.vox.com/6a00d4141c4c866a4700fae8cc98e8000b-pi
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by headgamer; 07/16/2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: trying to fix image preview
    Looks real nice! I don't suppose you have the numbers & letters in a PSD file (Photoshop), where I could change the background (to whatever image or color before putting it into Skinner)? I was actually wishing to make the buttons a maroon or burgundy color (like my current dialpad, which is Burgundy by bsquarewi) but like the numbers & letters you used.

I, too, have Skinner but don't think you can cover the whole screen. I think that's the Palm OS.

Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Here's a skin and splash screens for Skinner I just finished work on. Made it to match my Ultimate Phone/Treo Lnchr/Treo Weather wallpapers...

It's my first, so be gentle. I don't really like how the titlebar turned out, and wish I knew how to make the background bitmap cover the whole screen, but anyway I am generally pleased with it and it looks REAL nice on my blue VZW Centro....

Tried to link to a pic of it, but it will not display for some reason so I just attached it. Dang it.

[EDIT: As I looked at the preview, I noticed some non-transparent parts of the title bar. I have fixed them in the attached image and .pdb file below.]

http://a0.vox.com/6a00d4141c4c866a4700fae8cc98e8000b-pi
    Last edited by fanofdatreo; 07/21/2008 at 05:37 PM.
    Sorry man, I sure don't...just the bmp's and so forth as I put it together...
    That's a ok skin, too bad it doesn;t work for the 680

Anyone have any new skins for the 680?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567