Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    How about for Treo 650???
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JsanchezCPA View Post
    How about for Treo 650???
    This will not work on the 650 because the two models have different "phone" applications. I have no plans to make any skins for the 650s, sorry.

Palm M100 -> Handspring Treo 90 -> Sony Clie NR70v -> Dell Axim X3 adv. -> Dell Axim x50v -> Dell Axim x51v -> nothing.

Razr Z3 -> Nokia N73 -> Samsung i320n -> Nokia N73 -> HTC TyTN -> Palm Treo 680
    There already exists a solution for the 650, called Skinner.
    (PowerPlay Vs) >> palmOne Zire 31 >>
    (palm Tungsten T3)/(palmOne Zire 72s) >> (palm Black Tie Trēo 650 Custom)/
    (palmOne LifeDrive Custom [SanDisk Ultra II CF])/(palm m515)/(palm T|X)
    handspring Visor Deluxe/Tapwave Zodiac 2/palm Trēo 680 Copper Orange

Canuck PDA
    Quote Originally Posted by +Kardboard+ View Post
    There already exists a solution for the 650, called Skinner.
    Funny you should mention that. I had e-mailed 79bmedia about Skinner for the 680 and they said they were working on it. Yesterday I received an e-mail saying it was released. The e-mail says it's a special $9.99 in April. I still prefer Kerunt's and Schtunks' skins. It also comes with a desktop piece to create new skins.

Bob
    Palm IIIc=>Sony Clie T665=>Palm T3=>Palm Treo 680
    Im trying to copy it from my card to treo 680 and in doing so it says there is not enough space when there is, The dial pad is already changed but the toolbar has not what am i missing out on???
    Since Skinner seems to work without the glitches we all have been experiencing would it make sense to make Carbon so that it could be used by Skinner?
    Just a thought. You see I much prefer Carbon to what is available for Skinner, but I bought Skinner out of sheer desparation.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I'm going to check out that Skinner program and see what can be done

Palm M100 -> Handspring Treo 90 -> Sony Clie NR70v -> Dell Axim X3 adv. -> Dell Axim x50v -> Dell Axim x51v -> nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by kerunt View Post
    I'm going to check out that Skinner program and see what can be done
    Skinner includes Skinner Desktop, this should make creation of skins more comfortably then creating the files manually :-) Please let us know if you need any assistence.

Daniel Seifert
    79bmedia GmbH
    http://skinner.79bmedia.com
    You can find Carbon theme on my site with some different colors for the dialpad... It's in french but the word "download" is clearly visible for english spoken visitors...

http://blog.schtunks.info/public/ima...on4skinner.png

It works only with Skinner for Treo 680 !
    Hey that is perfect, thank you so much!
    Now I can have the best of both worlds, a carbon black tab bar and crimson red keypad to match my phone.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Weird that it only works with Skinner.
    Schtunks you ROCK!!!!! Thanks so much!!

Hey Christina and Jessi -- one of the dialpads is in PINK!! Davis, there's a RED one, too!!
    Last edited by ChristieC; 04/06/2007 at 03:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fireworksfx View Post
    Hey that is perfect, thank you so much!
    Now I can have the best of both worlds, a carbon black tab bar and crimson red keypad to match my phone.
    Look at the word "red" and hit the link "tÚlÚchargement/download"...
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I attached my GoldenCarbon (for Skinner) in the first post.
    Works as expected, no problems.

//edit

No longer an attachment.

You can now download it from my web-site:

http://www.yubastudios.com/downloadF...f=GoldenCarbon

The reason I moved it to my site is so that I could keep track of all downloads .
    Last edited by kerunt; 04/06/2007 at 05:58 PM.

Nice work to you, too, Kerunt! You're right. I just installed it and it works great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtunks View Post
    You can find Carbon theme on my site with some different colors for the dialpad... It's in french but the word "download" is clearly visible for english spoken visitors...

It works only with Skinner for Treo 680 !
    Great work

Schtunks, in case you didn't notice, I've send you a private message via this forum (I could not reach you via your blog's contact form, it kept rejecting the anti-spam code ) - looking forward to your reply (via pm or to skinner@79bmedia.com). Thanks.
    Daniel Seifert
    Vote for your favorite skins at http://skinner.79bmedia.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristieC View Post
    Schtunks you ROCK!!!!! Thanks so much!!

Hey Christina and Jessi -- one of the dialpads is in PINK!! Davis, there's a RED one, too!!
    Thanks for the heads-up Christie! I'm going to go get it now...

Thanks again Schtunks! You always think of us girly-girls
    Quote Originally Posted by kerunt View Post
    I attached my GoldenCarbon (for Skinner) in the first post.
    Works as expected, no problems.

//edit

No longer an attachment.

You can now download it from my web-site:

http://www.yubastudios.com/downloadF...f=GoldenCarbon

The reason I moved it to my site is so that I could keep track of all downloads .
    Kerunt,

Does your need to be used in conjunction with Skinner too?
    Does the Golden Carbon work perfect with skinner installed or are there still bugs?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    GoldenCarbon is for skinner, there are no bugs .

Just install skinner, then install GoldenCarbon like any other program (through HotSync). Then select GoldenCarbon from the menu in skinner.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast