1.    #1  
    I just upgraded to the 680 with Good. For some reason my phone is missing the ability to add a unique ringtone and/or photo to a contact. Anyone had this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by ssteward@itabc.ca View Post
    I just upgraded to the 680 with Good. For some reason my phone is missing the ability to add a unique ringtone and/or photo to a contact. Anyone had this problem?
    You may want to try a factory reset to make sure all the necessary applications are loaded into ROM.

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...Case=obj(15574)
    Palm V > Palm Tungsten E > Palm Treo 680 (Unlocked GSM) purchased 1-4-07
    -
    My 680 Stats: Firmware-MW01.50; Software: TREO680-1.04-ROW; Hardware: A
    -
    Cellular One / PrimeCo / AT&T Wireless / Sprint / Clingular / AT&T Wireless (Cingular)
    -
    Moto Startac * PrimeCo Qualcomm * Nokia 6400 * Sanyo 4500 * Sanyo 8100 * Nokia 6682 (Unlocked) * Palm Treo 680 (Unlocked)
    I have dowloaded ringtones for my Treo 680 and I don't know how to sync them. Do I need a special software to download Ringtones or Can somebody tell me how to proceed???
    Quote Originally Posted by rguillaume View Post
    I have dowloaded ringtones for my Treo 680 and I don't know how to sync them. Do I need a special software to download Ringtones or Can somebody tell me how to proceed???
    Are the ringtones Midi or MP3? You need a third party app to play MP3 ringtones so you would need to install them to your SD card first. Midis can just be dragged and dropped into the Quick Install and hot synced over.

Use Minitones to import the MP3 ringtones from your SD card into your Sounds app. In the future, if you're just using Midi ringtones, you can download them directly to the Treo through Blazer.