1.    #1  
    I have a new Treo 650 (Verizon), the volume is so low, listening to a call, that I can't hear the other person if there's any noise at all. The speaker works fine, bluetooth volume is fine, volume setting is all the way up. Is this a problem with the phone? Any suggestions? Thanks.
    I recently started using a Treo 650 and I had the same problem with a Motorola Bluetooth headset. It sat on my ear. I purchased a in-ear Plantronics Discovery 645 and that did it for me. I got it from eBay so I paid 33 cents to the dollar.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Search the forums. This has been discussed MANY times. An application called VolumeCare is the solution that has fixed the problem for most folks. Well, at least it has helped.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    just for better volume, try volumecare or phone technician.
    I have better luck with technician. volumecare until recently would cause problems with my calls, but others swear by it. For bluetooth volume try BTMute.